Monday 24 November 2014

Introduction

Hello readers!

We live in an age where being nerdy and different is celebrated. There are so many groups we align ourselves to in our innate desire to be accepted among our kind. Being a member of such a group sounds like a utopian paradise for the lonely and the misunderstood who love comic books, films, television series, book series and video games.  As Loki once quipped, "Freedom is life's greatest lie".

Like everything else, these particular interest groups called Fandoms have a dark side that nobody sees until it is too late.

Who am I? I am an avid cypherpunk and former fandom enthusiast. This Blog will chronicle all the insidious behaviours and obsessions that a fandom breeds and abides by.

I am not writing this because I think I am above all those in Fandoms, I just want to expose everything about this farce and bed of lies.

The truth needs to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment